Mattress Cleaning & Sanitisation
The mattress is, without a doubt, the dirtiest object we have close contact with.
Men, women and children spend one third of their lives sleeping on mattresses that are extremely soiled and as such, potentially dangerous to their health.
Our process in brief description:
- Inspection We access type of mattress fibres and look for stains
- VacuumThe second step to cleaning your mattress is vacuuming. This will remove mites, dust, dead skin, hair, and other debris from the mattress.
- Stains & Odour removingIf you have any of them we will apply special chemicals to pre-clean. Some of your stains can be years old and need more attention.
- Cleaning Solution appliedMost important step in process. During inspection we decided what type of cleaning solution will be best for your mattress. Now we apply it using manual method or rotary machine. We need to wait 30 min. pH is rised and dirt is softened
- Hot Water Extraction (Steam) Our powerful machine (approx. 600 psi pressure) will rinse out cleaning solution and dirt, simultaneously suck all out of your mattress, leaving just minimal amount of moisture.
- Drying After cleaning we use special dryers and air blowers to speed up natural process of drying.
Our service includes removal of
- food and drink
- many more
There is a lot of cleaners who offers services below acceptable standard. The lowest price almost every time does mean unprofessional service. Every one can buy machine but it does not mean that they are carpet cleaners. Keep that in mind choosing your contractor. Our technicians are NCCA approved with means you are getting trained, insured and a professional cleaning technician who will deliver only the highest quality of service.